TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Welcome to www.shailjadiamonds.com (the "Site"). Thank you for your visit.
- Shailja diamonds allows consumers to browse, select and purchase precious Jewellery and accessories (“Products” or “Goods”) from the website.
- If you would like to provide feedback about the shailjadiamonds.com website or recommend a way we can improve the buying experience, please write to [email protected]
- If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please contact [email protected].
PRODUCT AVAILABILITY AND PRICING
- Shailja Diamonds makes all reasonable efforts to display the products listed for sale on its website as accurately as possible
- While Shailja Diamonds makes every effort to ensure that our products are described and priced accurately.
- If the piece of jewellery you were interested in is no longer available, call us and we will help with a notification when the stock availability or we can help you find a similar design.
- including prices, may be inaccurately displayed on our Site due to system or typographical errors. While we make every attempt to avoid these errors, they may occur.
- We reserve the right to correct all errors when they do occur, and we do not honour inaccurate or erroneous prices. If a product's listed price is lower than its actual price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping the product or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation. If the order has been shipped, you agree to either return the product or pay the difference between the actual and charged prices. Our prices are also subject to change without notice.
- We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact one of our customer service representatives at [email protected]
- shailjadiamonds.com may, at its sole discretion, request the user to pay 50% of the value of the transaction as an advance at the time of placing the order. The balance payment for the order shall be paid by the user at the time of delivery of the product.
- We, as a merchant, shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization of any transaction, on account of the cardholder having exceeded their pre-set limit.
- The website owner makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website
Conflict of terms
- If there is a conflict or contradiction between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
- Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to being void, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as void and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
- Our Company will provide you IGI Certificate as per Customer requirements. For that, we will charge you depending upon the Product you purchase.
- We will Provide our Company Jewellery certificate with the product. Which includes gold Purity details, the weight of Gold, And Diamond Details.